The K+S Electrical Modules form part of the K+S legacy Project – a potash mine and production facility being built near Moose Jaw. It will be the first new greenfield potash mine built in Saskatchewan in nearly forty years. Commissioning is targeted for the summer of 2016, and K+S projects to reach the two-million-tonnes-mark of production capacity at the new location by the end of 2017.
Flynn Industrial was commissioned by Ledcor to complete the architectural cladding install to 25 module buildings at their module yard facility in Nisku. Flynn commenced panel install in January 2015 and completed all scope of works in July 2015.
Flynn Industrial Ltd had zero Medical Aids and zero Lost Time Incidents.
Flynn Industrial scope of work:
- Procurement and installation of Wall Panels.
- Manufacture of Stainless Steel and Pre painted Flashings.
- Procurement and installation of Pedestrian Doors
- Procurement and installation of conventional soffit cladding system
- Manufacture and installation of Galvanized soffit sub-framing
- Procurement and installation of Roof Decking
- Procurement and installation of Carlisle Roof Assembly System
Contract Value: $5,500,000.00